Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
AKrause
Contributor

MR4 patch1 (build 475) has been released

.. available for PD on ftp. waiting for customers to perform the QA tests.. ;) regards, Andreas
22 REPLIES 22
player
New Contributor

i' ll stick to build 405 which is only bug fixes for MR3, i dont this new build 474, good luck ya' ll
player. rock the boat , dont sink the ship
player. rock the boat , dont sink the ship
rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

I second that, but with build 403!

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
Fireshield
New Contributor

The only major 474 issue I' ve had at any site is with WindowsUpdates. The 475 build fixes this, so I' m going to run with it as I can. I' ll let you know if I have issues.
FCSE > FCNSP 2.8 > FCNSP 3.0 (Former) FCT
rb400

T minus 5 hours: successful use of 475. We are happy with this build.

[align=left]*auto-sig*   rb400 << FGT (v6.2.x) [/align]
[align=left]*auto-sig* rb400 << FGT (v6.2.x) [/align]
RickP
New Contributor

T minus 5 hours: successful use of 475.
Shouldn' t that be T plus 5 hours? ...unless you know it' s going to blow up on you in five hours. :)
rb400
New Contributor

You are correct, 5 hours in production count down. BTW:
Dear customer, The actual patch in build 475: 1) Windows update takes a very long time to complete. 2) FG3600A allows some sessions to slip through a deny policy on some ports 3) 300-2695 online help update 4) IPS: Enable user to modify IPS rule severity for MR4 5) Simplify GUI for Server Load Balance 6) Implement traffic account per policy Regards Fortinet TAC Support

[align=left]*auto-sig*   rb400 << FGT (v6.2.x) [/align]
[align=left]*auto-sig* rb400 << FGT (v6.2.x) [/align]
Fireshield

FGT400-3.00-FW-build475-070111 (mr4)
What gets me is the date of this version - 070111. That means they have had this version for one week today before releasing it. I know there needs to be some testing, but being the main fix is just the WindowsUpdate bug it shouldn' t have taken this long when the issue is this high profile.
Andrew_Badge

" shock horror" . Could this mean they actually do some testing? For what its worth: I had huge problems with 403 and 405 dropping sessions when AV was enabled. (dropped 1 in 3 sessions). Very annoying. Running 318 (without Content filtering as this is an issue). Hope to go to 475 in the near future as i had the same problem with Windows update in 474 (plus Reporting Services and others). I agree with the suggestion for RSS feeds for release, but i also hope they might make two branches of releases (stable + hotfixes). In my opinion who care' s about new feature (Topology graphs) when there are serious stability issues out there??? Should we create a " petition" for " no new features..stability now" . " no new features..stability now" . " no new features..stability now" . I' ll draw up the placards. ;-) Andrew
John_Stoker
New Contributor II

We' ve noticed problems with logging on the b474 as well. Only on our upgraded boxes thought, the clean build seems to work fine.
John CISSP, FCNSP Adv(thanks)ance
John CISSP, FCNSP Adv(thanks)ance
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors