Permit some senders to bypass ehlo/helo check
Using FortiMail 200D, Firmware version: 5.3.1
I've activated the next checks in the Session Profile
But I'd like to permit some known senders to bypass it.
I have tried, without result:
- Activate "Enable sender safelist checking" in Session Policy and add the addresses
- Add the address in AntiSpam > Domain > Safe List
- Add an entry in Policy > Access Control with Action=Safe:
- Sender Pattern: *@mail.telcel.com
- Recipient Pattern: *@mydomain.com
- Sender IP: TheirIP/32
- Reverse DNS: -/*
- Auth Status: Any
- Action: Safe
However I still see the rejected mail in the log: AntiSpam Log:
Message: Invalid ehlo/helo domain. ( xiang.telcel.com )
Client: mail.telcel.com [18.104.22.168] History Log:
Classifier: Session Domain
Disposition: Reject Event Log:
Message Milter: from=< email@example.com
>, reject=550 5.5.0 Invalid EHLO/HELO domain
So, where should I put the address for not be rejected?
Thanks in advance.