Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Deftone
New Contributor

Forticlient settings

Hello everybody,

Today I configured on my Fortigate VPN for FortiClient. The Forticlient buid up an IPSec VPN to connect to my internal network. I don't use split tunneling so al my internet traffic is routed through my own internet connection.

Ok the profile that I configured for the Forti Client is straight: check if there is an AV installed and do a Vulnerabilty Scan. I don't use FortiClient Firewall, AV or webfiltering. Here is my profile configuration:

forticlient-winmac-settings: compliance-action : warning forticlient-av : enable av-realtime-protection: disable forticlient-application-firewall: disable forticlient-system-compliance: disable forticlient-wf : disable forticlient-vuln-scan: enable forticlient-vuln-scan-enforce: high forticlient-vuln-scan-enforce-grace: 1

So the question is when I open Forticlient console I see all those parts that I dont use like AV, Firewall, Webfilter ( see attachement) IS it possible to hide it? So anyone with some idea's?

1 REPLY 1
WorkWork
New Contributor

Hi, Deftone.

You can exclude them in the xml file by changing the display tags from a 1 to a 0. 

<ui> <display_antivirus>1</display_antivirus> <display_webfilter>1</display_webfilter> <display_firewall>0</display_firewall> <display_vpn>1</display_vpn> <display_vulnerability_scan>0</display_vulnerability_scan> <registration_dialog> <show_profile_details>1</show_profile_details> </registration_dialog> </ui>

XML Reference files can be located here: 

http://docs.fortinet.com/forticlient/reference

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors