Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
tomeks
New Contributor II

Android ZTNA certificate

1. He is preparing for implementation at Forticlient EMS by testing the trial version. I have a question about using ZTNA on Android.
When I open applications in Windows using ZTNA in the browser, I have to indicate the certificate. When I do the same on Android, the error "Certificate required" appears. 
I received information that I need to distribute the certificate on Android using MDM. Unfortunately, my MDM is not supported by the Forti client. Can I somehow download the certificate from EMS and upload it to Android myself or upload it to my MDM which will then upload it to the phone?
2. To use ZTNA on Android, do I need to use Forticlient 7.2.x.? I have a problem because after updating to 7.2.x I cannot connect to LDAP Samba AD

3 REPLIES 3
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

A simple solution is to use public certificate (when possible) instead of private. This is useful for mobile devices and other BYODs that don't have don't have Corp's CA certificate.

AEK
AEK
tomeks
New Contributor II

but I mean the client certificate for ZTNA authentication

AEK

Sorry for misunderstanding, in fact that's another issue.

AEK
AEK
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors