Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
andrei
New Contributor

Certificate issue with email and outlook

Hi all, after installing a fortigate 60C firewall and enabled web filtering, application control, Antivirus and IPS, all users who access internet through this firewall cannot use outlook properly. The get this error of security alert " Autodiscover.mydomain.com ... When I clicked on show the certificate, it displayed a fortinet certificate . Can you please help me. Thanks !
Network & System Engineer OLAM GABON SA
Network & System Engineer OLAM GABON SA
2 REPLIES 2
pcraponi
Contributor II

Hi, Are you using FSSO to auth. users? When FSSO are enabled, FortiOS need authenticate the user (access a HTTP website - google.com, for example) before they execute outlook. After this first HTTP access, user will be placed on Firewall users and they will can log on outlook. If you are not using FSSO, the problem can be SSL Inspection on WebFilter profile. Try this... If works I can explain why this behavior....... Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi
Jiggsy72
New Contributor

I'm really disappointed by the lack of technical help from Fortinet on this subject.   There seem to be many cases and some like this one by OP who raised it back in 2013.  It's now 2020 and the issue is still here and there doesn't seem to be an actual resolution.

We have the same issue.   We bypass proxy for local addresses, we wildcard out the SSL inspection for our domain and the issue still arises.

Come on @Fortinet - Your product, give us the fix.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors