Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
veechee
New Contributor

FortiCloud on FortiOS 4.3.12 - reporting 100% quota usage

I have configured several FortiGate units to log to FortiCloud (formerly FAMS) after upgrading to FortiOS 4.3.12. I am being flooded periodically with error messages - which email to me - due to the following: " FortiGuard Analysis Service disk quota is 100% used. System will stop logging once the full quota is used." I am supposed to get 1 GB per unit, and I am only using 31-69 MB per unit right now, so there is lots of space left. Why is it generating these errors? I' ve deleted over 40 emails today alone with the error messages!
7 REPLIES 7
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

FortiGuard Analysis Service disk quota is 100% used.
What does your forticloud show upon login? And under the quota tag? You might need to delete some data or contact support https://www.forticloud.com/com.fortinet.gwt.Main/help.jsp?locale=en_US#subscribe

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
veechee
New Contributor

emnoc, The quota is not nearly full for any device. I received over 100 messages yesterday alone. They only seem to generate when there is load on the device as once the workday finished I stopped getting messages.
cmberry
New Contributor

I reported this elsewhere on the forums a few weeks back, and others are seeing this as well. Basically you can just turn off the reporting of the quota, it is obviously a bug.
veechee

cmberry, Does removing that from the Alert widget also prevent the Log Alert emails from going out? I would think that the Alert in the logs still happens, so I will still get emails.
cmberry

cmberry, Does removing that from the Alert widget also prevent the Log Alert emails from going out? I would think that the Alert in the logs still happens, so I will still get emails.
Well, I don' t personally get the emails, since I turned that off via the log config as well. You can turn it off until they fix the bug. I have also since opted to pay for the service with 200GB. It is quite affordable IMHO.
veechee
New Contributor

Bug ID is 0192261. It is supposed to be fixed in 4.3.13 but there is no ETA for that. I had to change my logging settings on all the affected boxes in meantime in order to avoid getting flooded with emails.
simonorch
Contributor

It affects 5.0.2 as well.

NSE8
Fortinet Expert partner - Norway

NSE8Fortinet Expert partner - Norway
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors