Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
GusTech
Contributor II

FortiClient x64 Script error

Getting " Script error" when i goto setup a connection in FortiClient x64. Have got this error on to x64 computers. This version: FortiClientSetup_4.3.3.0445_x64.exe The same version of 32bit works fine on 32bit machines

Fortigate <3

Fortigate <3
10 REPLIES 10
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi there, Did you see the same script error in this post: http://support.fortinet.com/forum/tm.asp?m=81653&p=2&tmode=1&smode=1 If not, could you please provide the error message details? Thanks, L.C
Ling Lu
GusTech

Hi, thank you. Yes, it is the same. When i add a connection i get this error: ERROR 1: Line: 1272 Char: 423 Error: Exception thrown and not caught Code: 0 URL: about:blank ERROR 2: Error 2: Line: 8455 Char: 2 Error: Unable to get value of the property ' edit' : object is null or undefined Code: 0 URL: about:blank ERROR 3 (Quick Connect) : Line: 1268 Char: 423 Error: Exception thrown and not caught Code: 0 URL: about:blank But, i really need all my certificates..

Fortigate <3

Fortigate <3
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Bruz, The fix is available in the next patch release. L.C
Ling Lu
GusTech

Hi, Thank You! :)

Fortigate <3

Fortigate <3
GusTech

Do you know about. when? I have many clients who are struggling with this error.. *And they all need their certificates.

Fortigate <3

Fortigate <3
GusTech

bump
Do you know about. when? I have many clients who are struggling with this error..

Fortigate <3

Fortigate <3
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

The next patch will be sometime in the mid August. L.C
Ling Lu
GusTech

Thank you.

Fortigate <3

Fortigate <3
daoud_dajani
New Contributor

i have the same problem is the fix released or not ??
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors