Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Chronis35
New Contributor

FortiGuard-AntiSpam: identified: SPAM hash

HI all, the last few one of the newsleter which we receiving is block byFortiGuard-AntiSpam: identified: SPAM hash anyone have any idea. How I;m going to bypass that. Thank you all
3 REPLIES 3
denache
New Contributor III

FortiGuard email checksum check The FortiGate unit sends a hash of an email to the FortiGuard Antispam server, which compares the hash to hashes of known spam messages stored in the FortiGuard Antispam database. If the hash results match, the email is flagged as spam.
You could stop using spamfschksum or better yet create a whitelist in your Email Filter Profile and add that email address. And report that newsletter as false positive at http://www.fortiguard.com/antispam/antispam.html
skovachev_FTNT

how can I disabled this spamfschksum  for my FortiMail fortiguard service? Is there a CLI command?

miletran168
New Contributor

My website also has a similar situation on email. What email security product must I choose to use? 1 day I received about 2000mail. can who help me.

[<font]Tôi tên là Trần Thị Hoài Duyên. [<font]Một cô gái đáng yêu và rất đam mê công việc. [<font]Mặc dù con gái tôi rất yêu thích mỹ phẩm.

[<font]Tôi tên là Trần Thị Hoài Duyên. [<font]Một cô gái đáng yêu và rất đam mê công việc. [<font]Mặc dù con gái tôi rất yêu thích mỹ phẩm.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors