Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
miky
New Contributor

OID for active sessions in load balancing

Hello, I doubt there is an answer but I have a virtual server that load balance connections on 2 real servers. On the interface Firewall Objects > Monitor > Load Balance Monitor I can see that I have X sessions for RealServer1 and Y sessions for RealServer2. I would like to retrieve the number of " Active Sessions" by snmp. Did someone have any success doing that ? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
harald21
Contributor

Hello, I monitor the number of active sessions by snmp using PRTG. Usefull OID' s can you find here: http://www.oidview.com/mibs/12356/FORTINET-FORTIGATE-MIB.html Sincerely Harald
miky
New Contributor

Thank you for your answer. I haven' t been able to find the corresponding OID, what are the OIDs polled by you PRTG ? NB: I' m not talking about nat sessions but about the load balancing
harald21
Contributor

Hello miky, the oid for " overall" sessions is: fgSysSesCount = 1.3.6.1.4.1.12356.101.4.1.8 I dont have any information to break this number down to nat, vip or lb sessions. Sincerely Harald
bahman

hi

any update ?

can i monitor active season ( per policy ) or LB season and etc ? 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors