FG50B - lost super_admin access profile?
Current OS: MR6-sp1
- I cannot assign " super_admin" profile (nor GUI, nor CLI)
- It doesn' t show at GUI / system / admin / profiles
- If I try to create a profile named " super_admin" , I get a " duplicated name..." error
Presently, it is not a problem (I have an Admin account); but may be tomorrow I' ll have to do some management requiring " super_admin" account...
May be it is related to a serious problem with an MR4 fw (a year ago):
System is started.
Failed to save PRNG state.
failed to change to (/data/./config/)
Error generating self-signed certificate
unknown operation mode(0)
The system is going down NOW !!
over and over again
Following KB and Forums advices, I did
- an HQIP (everything correct)
- a Format + Get-from-tftp (again MR4)
- an Admin password reset (I couldn' t log in)