Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dtorres4
New Contributor

Forticlient Error Stop at 10% - unable to establish the vpn connection.

Hi, have a good day   I have a error with the forticlient VPN Connection, this connection get stuck at 10%. the error is  "unable to establish the vpn connection. the vpn server may be unreachable" the version of Forticlient is 7.0.0.0029   I have tried the TLS solutions and deleting the settings in internet options, but none of them worked. I also tried adding FortiClient and the VPN IP address to the firewall but it did not work.   This VPN is being run on a windows server 2019 cloud server and previously it was working.   if you test the vpn not on the server but on a personal computer, it works without any problem, we have even tested other VPN connections with the same port and they work. The Port that this con work si 443.   I would like to know if someone could help me with the solution to this error.   I am attaching a screenshot of the error in the program.   thank you very much for your cooperation.

1 REPLY 1
garyhope
New Contributor

Hi,

We had a similar issue.  In the logs on the fortigate it should give more information and you can google the fault code.  To resolve our issue, at least for now we disabled 'Host Check' in the portal configuration

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors