Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Bladek
New Contributor

Problem with ipsec tunnel mikrotik fortigate

Hello i have a litle problem. Tunnel is establised but fortigate cant ping mikrotik and mikrotik cant ping fortigate.

1. Mikrotik LTE 192.168.77.1 is connect to fortigate via ethernet cable. Fortigate have address 192.168.11.254. And to mikrotik connect via ethernet cable PC1 and he have address from fortigate 192.168.11.110

2. Mikrotik LTE2 192.168.14.254 and he cant ping 192.168.11.254 but PC2 connect wireless from mikrotik lte2 and have ip 192.168.14.100and he pinging 192.168.11.254 (frotigate)

What is wrong? I use NAT-T to ipsec

2 REPLIES 2
abarushka
Staff
Staff

Hello,

I would recommend to collect debug flow and traffic sniffer in order to check whether traffic is reaching FortiGate, entering the tunnel and return traffic. In case there is no return traffic I would recommend to check whether traffic is received on Mikrotik site. In case traffic is lost between FortiGate and Mikrotik you may consider to decrypt ESP packets. Please find the details by following the link below:

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-Decrypt-ESP-packets/ta-p/198431?externalID...

FortiGate
seshuganesh
Staff
Staff

Hi Team,

I will request you to provide the network diagram and along with provide these debug flow logs:

diag debug reset

diag debug disable

diag debug flow filter addr a.b.c.d (where a.b.c.d is the destination ip to which you are pinging)

diag debug flow show function-name enable

diag debug flow trace start 10000

diag debug enable

Once you collect required logs, you can disable debug by typing this command "diag debug disable"

Please share the debug with us 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors