Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Akash
New Contributor

FortiSslvpn: 5892: Error find interface for local_gwy 1504460a

Hi All I need some help here and cannot find a solution for this anywhere, this issue is kind of frustrating  We have an office user who intermittently struggles to connect to the VPN. The Diag errors read as follows: 7/15/2021 6:52:03 PM error sslvpn (repeated 27 times in last 2 sec) FortiSslvpn: 5892: Error find interface for local_gwy 1504460a tried with both versions of VPN 6.4.5.1657 and 7.0.0.0029 And the user is running windows 10 No other VPN software is installed on the user's windows machine and sometimes issues gets resolved when we connect the mobile network instead of the hardwired internet line, but that is also intermittent Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
infraestructura_ns
New Contributor

I have the same issue with all my users of forticlient version 7.0.0.0029. What happens is that if I enable dtls tunnel they get to be disconnected to the vpn every 30 seconds or 3 minutes, but if I disable that option the vpn works fine but the user experiences a really slow bandwith

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors