Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
gulshannegi
New Contributor

RDP Server Error 4360

Hello Everyone, I am using windows remote desktop manager from home to access the work servers to install important updates, but since the last night I am not able to connect to the server. I enter all the credentials but it shows error 4360. Please help how I resolve this issue?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
gulshannegi
New Contributor

I found the solution on the Internet that enables RD to keep alive and then restart the server for the change to take effect. I follow the below step:

Computer Configuration\ Administrative Templates\ Windows Components\ Remote Desktop Services\ Remote Desktop Session Host\ Connections

One of my Friends Suggest me this RDP Server and I found this is a very good one.

fcb

You should really stay away from RDP if you're still using the old TCPPort 3389 as there are tons of vulnerabilities within that suite. Consider connecting to VPN and then accessing the server via RDP (still not safe really) or even better via a VPN and then use an application like vSphere or Hyper-V if you have virtual environment.. We eradicated RDP from our network years ago at this point and thank God we did considering that EVERY RDP that was not patched was compromised and allowed the remote actor to gain full control of the target system... Good OpSec says to stay away. Peeps can challenge that all they want here but

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors