Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
huesacabeza
New Contributor

FGT HA A-P to FSW 100 series FLink LAG

Hi Guys,

Have been transitioning into the FortiWorld recently, migrating from other vendors (PA/Cisco/SW etc). I have a bit of experience on the FGT's but am only just dipping into the adding of FSW's into the mix for that nice warm fabric feeling and to test the basic NAC.

I have an upcoming build where I have 2 x FGT81F's and 4 FSW 100F series. The FGT's will be in A-P and I am looking at this topology https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiswitch/6.4.3/devices-managed-by-fortios/801190/ha-mode-forti...

I am just looking for confirmation that I can LAG 802.3ad the Flinks (and the ISL's, though I am sure I can there) and bundle 2 ports in each of the active and standby Flinks to FSW1 and FSW4 in the ring?

All the documentation I see for this relates to MC-LAG on the 200 series, but I dont need the MC part (budget). I assume I can but I cant see it specifically mentioned anywhere. I dont have my hands on the FSW's yet to lab it out.

Thanks all!

1 REPLY 1
M_M_SW
Contributor

It seems that the 100 series does not support MCLAG

But support PVST and MSTP

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors