FortiGate 100EF + TP Link Archer C20
I need your help. I have a network composed of 4 access points with a captive portal.
- FortiGate 100EF captive portal
- TP Link archer C20 Wifi terminals (X4)
I can set the terminal in 3 modes (Wireless router, Access Point and Range Extender). I tried all 3 modes but it doesn't work.
- I tried in Access Point mode using the captive portal but the 4 terminals together do not work (with one terminal it works).
- I tried Range Extender mode but the portal doesn't work.
- I tried with fixed IP address or DHCP but no difference.
Could you help me with the configuration?