Author
NAMP
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2021/04/14 14:45:14 (permalink)

Search Function on a website for some web filter profile not working

Hi Team,

I am new here and new with FortiGate and thanks for having me.

The issue I am having is I have a website that I allowed for a "restricted users" which works fine, the problem is there is a search page (also accessible) but search function is not returning any search result. The reason this is a problem because there is another web filter that is for "power users" and it is returning search result.

Notes:
  • I have setup and enabled a wildcard URL filter for the website in question in general for restricted users
  • I have setup and enabled a wildcard URL filter for the website's search URL for restricted users
  • I have another web filter which I call "standard users" and the same thing is happening with restricted users which is not returning any search results
Screenshot for power users:

Since I can only attach one photo, imagine the power users are blank for restricted and standard users.

What other information should I give for people to be able to pinpoint what the problem is specifically?

Many thanks!

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

NAMP
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Scores: 0
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Search Function on a website for some web filter profile not working 2021/04/15 15:39:57 (permalink)
    This is now sorted. Checked the web filter logs and there are other backend URLs that are loading and being blocked.
    Jump to:
    © 2021 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5