Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
nativenoble
New Contributor II

Industrial Category missing

Hello all, yesterday I could still see the category Industrial under Application Control, today the item has disappeared. The license is active and I have also restarted the machines. Does anyone have an idea what else I can do?

forti (global) # get 
fail-open : disable
database : extended
traffic-submit : enable
anomaly-mode : continuous
session-limit-mode : heuristic
socket-size : 64 (MB)
engine-count : 0
sync-session-ttl : enable
np-accel-mode : basic
cp-accel-mode : advanced
deep-app-insp-timeout: 86400
deep-app-insp-db-limit: 100000
exclude-signatures : none
packet-log-queue-depth: 128
ngfw-max-scan-range : 4096
tls-active-probe:
    interface-select-method: auto

Greatings

3 REPLIES 3
nicerobot_FTNT

Oops I see that your output says none excluded.

Try to enable visibility from CLI:

My_61F # config ips global

My_61F (global) # show config ips global set database extended set traffic-submit enable set exclude-signatures none end

My_61F (global) # set exclude-signatures ? none No signatures excluded. industrial Exclude industrial signatures. My_61F (global) # set exclude-signatures none

---

Opinions expressed are my own and may not represent the official opinion of my employer.

nativenoble

Yes I was searching first, then I found the hint with the exclude none. The point was then also in the menu to see, 1 day later it is no longer displayed no matter what I do.

nicerobot_FTNT

Model/version? You might open a ticket with support ... this sounds odd. I just did it on my 61F and it worked right away.

---

Opinions expressed are my own and may not represent the official opinion of my employer.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors