Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dalbjerg
New Contributor

Firmware upgraded to 6.4.4 - Missing firewall policy web interface

After upgrading to version 6.4.4 of Fortigate.

There are a lot of policy that are missing in the Web Interface.

There are at the CLI.

Is there a bug, or is it something that i missed?

Example this rules is not shown in the Web Interface:

config firewall policy edit 2 set status enable set name "Allow DNS against Dalbjerg-DC01" set uuid adde7da6-38de-51eb-5b56-126ab8c13002 set srcintf "ITALink" set dstintf "DAL-INSIDE" set srcaddr6 "ITALink IPv6 networks" set dstaddr6 "Host6_dalbjerg-dc01_2a05:f6c7:4296:1::10" set internet-service disable set internet-service-src disable unset reputation-minimum set rtp-nat disable set action accept set schedule "always" set schedule-timeout disable set service "DNS" set tos-mask 0x00 set anti-replay enable set utm-status disable set inspection-mode flow set profile-protocol-options "default" set ssl-ssh-profile "no-inspection" set logtraffic disable set logtraffic-start disable set auto-asic-offload enable set np-acceleration enable set session-ttl 0 set vlan-cos-fwd 255 set vlan-cos-rev 255 set disclaimer disable set email-collect disable set natip 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 set diffserv-forward disable set diffserv-reverse disable set tcp-mss-sender 0 set tcp-mss-receiver 0 set comments '' set block-notification disable set replacemsg-override-group '' set srcaddr-negate disable set dstaddr-negate disable set service-negate disable set timeout-send-rst disable set captive-portal-exempt disable set dsri disable set radius-mac-auth-bypass disable set delay-tcp-npu-session disable unset vlan-filter set traffic-shaper '' set traffic-shaper-reverse '' set per-ip-shaper '' set nat disable next end

1 Solution
TNPower
New Contributor II

Also, check to see if it's a browser issue. Was going to different screens in under the system tab. in address had an issue with Firefox to pulling up the edit for an address group but worked fine in chrome and edge. It took multiple tries to get Firefox to open it. but 6.4.4 does seem to have some serious gui issues.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TNPower
New Contributor II

v6.4.4 seems to have several gui bugs. The Manage switch topology doesn't work with me. and there are several other glitches that come and go with the dashboard. I haven't noticed one with the policies yet. Make sure you don't have a filter on. If it isn't something simple I would open a case. I have one open for the switch topology. 

TNPower
New Contributor II

Also, check to see if it's a browser issue. Was going to different screens in under the system tab. in address had an issue with Firefox to pulling up the edit for an address group but worked fine in chrome and edge. It took multiple tries to get Firefox to open it. but 6.4.4 does seem to have some serious gui issues.

dalbjerg

DOH!... Error 40. Filters. Sorry...

TNPower
New Contributor II

Glad to help.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors