Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kaixin
New Contributor

6.4.3 NPU Vdom link didn't work

Hi everyone,

I'm using Fortigate 301E with os 6.4.3, I have a very strange problem, the default NPU_vdom_link didn't work at all. The traffic was ended by the NPU vdom interface, and it didn't forward to another one. I try to create two vlans attached to both NPU-vdom-link, but without luck.

So I try to use traditional vdom link instead, by creating a new vdom link interface, everything works fine!!! 

But the traditional vdom link can't use as a SD-WAN member.

Is this the bug in FortiOS 6.4.3?

1 Solution
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Run the "diagnose sys sdwan member" command and see what the fortios shows. I'm sure you can install vdom links in a SDWAN as members. open a ticket to confirm with support.

Ken Felix

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

View solution in original post

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
2 REPLIES 2
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Run the "diagnose sys sdwan member" command and see what the fortios shows. I'm sure you can install vdom links in a SDWAN as members. open a ticket to confirm with support.

Ken Felix

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
kaixin
New Contributor

emnoc wrote:

Ken Felix

Thanks for reply~ 

I create a new normal vdom-link, and added it to SD-WAN member successfully, and set the Gateway IP from another vdom's and it works fine~

But the NPU-vdom-link still not working, I don't know whether it's a FortiOS issue.

The service contact is out of date and I can't contact support. If you know any settings about NPU-vdom-link please let me know~ 

Thank you.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors