Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
loi45black
New Contributor

VPN wont save any profile

Hello 

i need a help to fix the problem with my VPN i had installed in my computer the Fortinet V 6.0  the las week i start to had a some problems with the profiles and many disconnections i check my internet my computer and all was normal, when i try to modify my profile this dont take any change delete or create a new; for this reason i try to uninstall and install again when i finish the process (with many problems) i clean the regedit any residual file before to isntall the new version,  i install de Fortinet VPN V 6.4 and this continue with the same problem when i try to configure the profile dont save any information i try to configure in other computer export a bakcup and import in my PC but show the same problem dont save any information and he dont show any error message..

Please any can help me i dont know how fix this

i use W10 Profesional 64 Bit 

3 REPLIES 3
boneyard
Valued Contributor

are you the FortiGate admin or an end user?

loi45black

I m a end user and i try whit other computers to my company and din`t had this problem

boneyard
Valued Contributor

then the logical conclusion would be there is something "different" with this computer and not with the Fortinet software. you are running the installer as administrator? there is no anti-malware software or something blocking anything?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors