Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
RonaldV
New Contributor

Forticlient and Windows 10 not working

With Windows 10 Insider Program Builds update 20H02, Forticlient is unable to connect to the company VPN.

Which version Forticlient will suppport 20H02 ? My IT department suggest me to go back to windows version 1909 , but than I will loose wsl2. Or do they have to upgrade the server side ?

4 REPLIES 4
mauromosc
New Contributor

Hi, Ronald.

The error message is related to certificate. Have you tried to use the same certificate on a Windows 1909? It also would be interesting to you debug the sslvpnd on your FortiGate to see if you have any error message that can help you to TS this situation.

Regards,

Mauro.

Toshi_Esumi
Esteemed Contributor III

Same line with Mauro, but I'm guessing something got broken when it's updated to 20H2. Did you try re-installing the FC as well as the certificate?

RonaldV

I am not able to log the server side, I am only a user, working from home.

The IT department tried several times to reinstall the certificate and tried different versions of FC. It gave the same result. Stopped at 40% and -5 warning.

A colleague had the 1909 version with working VPN. He then joined the Windows insider program, got upgraded to version 20H2 and FC could not connect anymore. IT reinstalled the certificate, different versions FC, No go.

mauromosc

Hi, Ronald. If your company has a license for FortiClient, raise a Ticket to TAC investigate. Also FCT 6.4.3 is planned to be relased on 05th of November, you could try this one. Regards, Mauro.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors