Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
championc
New Contributor

Changing Static Address on VPN to Dialup User for a Branch Office VPN - Won't Change !!!

Hi all,

I have a working VPN where the HQ end is configured with a Static IP Address for the remote Branch Office.  I want to change it to Dialup User since the Branch Office will now have a link with a non-static IP Address.  I don't want to have something in the remote site updating DynDNS.

I can change the Static IP Address field to Dialup User - but the form just will not save.

I created a Test_VPN and I appear to be able to change it at will, but my existing VPN just will not change.  The configs of both VPNs are identical, so I can only assume that something else is blocking it from changing, but I just cannot see what the problem is, nor will the gui throw up an error.

I cannot really go and delete and re-create the VPN's since I'm not sure I have the PSK saved.  My hope is to just change the HQ end without needing to do anything with the Branch end.

Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this are gratefully received

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors