Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ahafiz
New Contributor

FortiClient configuration

Hi,

I'm still new this Fortinet brand.

Is there any reason why ? It happens after i reinstall FortiClient EMS on our new server. I'm not sure which part that i miss.

3 REPLIES 3
FortinKnight
New Contributor

Hi

Check the ip address of the new server, as it may be assigned a DHCP ip address if you haven't set the ip address to static.  

Also just try and ping the new EMS server ip address from the endpoint. See if it gets a reply. 

ahafiz

Hi FortinKnight,

After troubleshooting with support it seem I'm not using the same version of EMS.

Current version of EMS is 6.2.7 and my FortiClient is 6.4.1 in which the latest version. And since EMS is 6.2.7 so in need to install the FortiClient 6.2.7 version. And it work ! It just that I'm wondering how actually I install the latest version of FortiClient without having this sort of issue.

I still have user 6.4.1 that connect to EMS without any problems though.

ahafiz
New Contributor

Hi,

Everything looks okay. It happen after I perform clean installation on my computer. Other user still can connected to EMS and when i look at EMS it show something like this.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors