Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Adre7252
New Contributor

FSSO not working when switching Wifi / Wired Connection

Hello,

I've a FortiGate 300D with FSSO agent configured with policy fsso enable for internet surfing

I've 4 DC with DCAgent and FSSO agent (2 DC with 5.0.0291 and 2 DC with 5.0.0276)

Always, we have our client switching wired connection on their desktop and wifi connection on meeting room.

Then, when they are witch wired connection, fsso seems to be ok, but, when they go on meeting room, they switch up wifi connection (no cable present on meeting room) and fsso not working. no IP, no users appear on firewall monitor user.

Morning, Many often, users plug their computer on wired connection on their desktop and fsso not working

this is the configuration of fsso ad agent :

Workstation Verify : 5 minutes

Dead entry timeout : 660 Minutes

IP address change verify : 60 seconds

Thanks for your help for resolving this issue :)

have a good day

5 REPLIES 5
rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

Welcome to the forums.

Not an answer but clarification. Is the WiFi subnet the same IP range as the wired?

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
Adre7252

Hello :)

yes, wifi access point is on different vlan of users desktop for seperated wifi acces point address to users desktop but this access point diffuse the vlan users desktop with same dhcp on relay

Adre7252

Hello,

desktop users is in vlan 1 192.168.0.X /24

wifi AP is in vlan 2 192.168.1.X /24

but wifi APP diffused VLAN 1 and users connect on vlan 1

hyman
New Contributor

Hello,

i think the problem is the hostname because it takes too long to update in the dns.

Markus_M
Staff
Staff

It is likely, but this thread is 2 years old - how did you find it?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors