Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
bommi
Contributor III

FortiOS 6.2.5 is out!

NSE 4/5/7
2 Solutions
James_G

6.4.2 still seems to have less issues, I am seeing reports of this one (6.2.5) breaking SSL inspection.

View solution in original post

bbilut
New Contributor III

Looks like they recently added these two issues to the list of "Known Issues" with 6.2.5

630070 - HA is failing over with crashes. 645848 - FortiOS is providing self-signed CA certificate intermittently with flow-based SSL certificate inspection.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
SecurityPlus
Contributor II

Any early adopters? I have not tried 6.2 nor 6.4 yet though I am interested.

James_G

6.4.2 still seems to have less issues, I am seeing reports of this one (6.2.5) breaking SSL inspection.
bommi
Contributor III

Right now only one of my customers did the upgrade from 6.2.4 on a fgt-30e without any issues.

NSE 4/5/7

NSE 4/5/7
SecurityPlus

James_G, where do you see these reports?

James_G

SecurityPlus wrote:
James_G, where do you see these reports?
Fortinet forum on Reddit
Toshi_Esumi
Esteemed Contributor III

The report was SSL inspection only with QUIC though.

Toshi_Esumi
Esteemed Contributor III

, of which claim is questionable because currently FGT can't scan QUIC. Only way is to block QUIC. See another thread at Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fortinet/comments/fshvui/quic_inspection_on_the_horizon/

James_G

toshiesumi wrote:
Yeah it's an odd report as you said, quic not supported, but something underlying I think. Will know more in coming days.
Toshi_Esumi
Esteemed Contributor III

James_G wrote:
toshiesumi wrote:
Yeah it's an odd report as you said, quic not supported, but something underlying I think. Will know more in coming days.
I'm more concerned with those many known issues, including still some WAD issues and SSL VPN ones, then of course GUI issues, etc.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors