Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Emilianik75
New Contributor

IPSec Issue phase2 up but missing route

Hi everyone, i'm new in this forum, i had a problem from some days but after verified more times any configuration without solution i think i need to new fresh mind. 

i had some tunnel ipsec on my fortigate 60E each one with more phase2 anche each one work correctly, some goes to other fortigate and some goes to pfsense firewall, in the specific one ipsec tunnel between fortigate and pfsense have 4 phase2, all phase are up but only 3 work correctly, the fourth is up but no traffic is routed. i have seen in my route print that the only route missing is the route for this phase, but in fortigate under static route is present and create automatically as the other.

on pfsense in the routing table this route is missing though the vpn and their phases are all up. there is something that i can verify? with packet sniffer no traffic pass from my client and source firewall when i ping or trace an ip address of the destination network.

hope someone can help me.

thank you

Emilianik75 

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors