Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
hunght11
New Contributor

NAT Object 1-1 ASA TO FORTIGATE

Hi all

We have 1 configuration ASA with: 

object network DMZ_OUTSIDE nat (DMZ,OUTSIDE) static 172.17.26.191

we have change config from ASA to fotigate but it not ook . ( all policy from DMZ to ousite we enable NAT)

please help us

Thanks all

3 REPLIES 3
lobstercreed
Valued Contributor

I am really not sure what you're trying to do.  About all I got from that was "NAT", and NAT is clearly not enabled on the policy you screenshot, so that might be the issue.

hunght11

Hi @Iolstercreed 

How do you change nat for ASA:

object network DMZ_OUTSIDE nat (DMZ,OUTSIDE) static 172.17.26.191

to fotigate.

Please help we 

poundy

I also don't understand what you're trying to achieve.  I also don't understand what your testing of that NAT showed - perhaps you could clarify what you did to test it and what did or did not happen, and what debugging you've done for yourself? 

However one thing that I have found in my own NAT scenario on FGT is that your interface IP addresses becomes important; unless one side of your NAT is within an IP range of an interface, the traffic won't be picked up by the NAT and forwarded; so if your interfaces don't have an address in the 172.17.26.0/24 address space, they won't work.  

Not sure if your scenario is like mine or not, here's the definition that I use (clearly this is port-forwarding that you don't use):

edit "VPRT_80" set extip 192.168.0.11 set extintf "any" set portforward enable set mappedip "<internet IP addr>" set extport 80 set mappedport 10080 next

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors