Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
MHaran
New Contributor

FortiManager 6.4.1 Integration with NSX-T Version 3.0

Hi,

Hoping someone can assist but we have a VMWARE NSX-T solution running NSX-T Version 3.0.  I am looking to operating Network Service Integration for the North-South Firewalls using Fortigate VM's.  Following the appropriate guides, I have spun up a virtual FortiManager and am trying to create an NSX-T Fabric Connector to the NSX-T Manager but its failing.  Unfortunately, no assistance in the error output as to why.

I am wondering whether I am missing a trick and there is a potential issue between FortiManager Version 6.4.0 and NSX-T version 3.0 that may be causing this or potentially someone can help point me in the direction of where I can troubleshoot where the issue is?  I have no Firewalls in place between the NSX-T Manager and the FortiManager and routing is correct and available.

From what I gather forming this connection should be quite straightforward.

https://docs.fortinet.com...etting-up-fortimanager

Regards

Mike

1 REPLY 1
0xkieron
New Contributor

If you can I would avoid 6.4 for the moment, go with 6.2.5 - maybe doesn't fix the problem, but should be more stable all round.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors