Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
maiconp340
New Contributor

VM license is invalid because system can not find the matched management IP

Hello, My currently LIC VM FAZ is enrolled for IP 192.168.99.79, this time I have two VM FAZ on my environment the newer with IP 192.168.99.79 which is ok and my old VM FAZ which has IP 192.168.99.247. I need to access my old VM-FAZ to consult old logs and reports but it shows me the attached screen when I try login.

How to Can I keep my old VM FAZ for consult ? I need change IP address it from 192.168.99.79 ( now this IP it is on my currently FAZ because of the LIC ) to 192.168.99.247 but I can´t login it after that change. 

any tip is welcome.

1 REPLY 1
maiconp340
New Contributor

Hello, it´s possible change the IP address of the LIC from support.fortinet.com. there you can change IP address to the old VM FAZ so you must shutdown the new VM-FAZ and upload the LIC file which you have just done IP address change on old VM-FAZ. After that you must disconnect old VM-FAZ from Internet and come back the IP address on LIC portal to new VM-FAZ and come up it again.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors