Hot!Dynamic VPN to VIP NAT

Author
Mike P
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points: 0
2020/05/11 18:30:49 (permalink)

Dynamic VPN to VIP NAT

Hello everyone, Michael here. I am new to Fortinet. I have a Fortigate 30E and I am trying to setup a unique network that my company already has in use on Cisco and Cradlepoint.

I will be using a Cisco router as a HUB at our corp office. Each remote Fortinet device will establish a Dynamic VPN to the Cisco router. The default NAT policy will be disabled. The LAN of the Fortinet will have a company registered /24 public network, the same network will be used at every site. The public /24 LAN network needs to NAT to a private /24 VIP network. Each site will have a different private VIP network. The Private VIP network will use the Dynamic VPN to get to the company infrastructure.

With the Cisco remote routers we are using ezvpn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Reply Related Threads

David Mary
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Dynamic VPN to VIP NAT 2020/10/29 05:48:18 (permalink)
    VPN Interface NAT PoolCreate NAT Pool Interfaces in a VPNUse the VPN Interface NAT Pool template for all vEdge routers, to create Network Address Translation (NAT) pools of IP addresses in virtual private networks (VPNs).
    To configure NAT pool interfaces in a VPN using vManage templates:
    1. Create a VPN Interface NAT Pool template to configure Ethernet interface parameters, as described in this article.
    2. Create a VPN feature template to configure parameters for a service-side VPN. See the VPN help topic.
    3. Optionally, create a data policy to direct data traffic to a service-side NAT. See Create a Device Template.

Create and Name a VPN Interface NAT Pool TemplateYou can open a new VPN Interface NAT Pool template from the Service VPN section of a device template.
    1. From the vManage menu, select Configuration > Templates.
    2. Click Feature.
    3. Click Add Template.
    4. Select a vEdge device from the list.
    5. From the VPN section, click VPN Interface NATPool.
    The VPN Interface NATPool template form displays. The top of the form contains fields for naming the template, and the bottom contains fields for defining VPN Interface NAT Pool parameters.
    Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5