Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
peter123
New Contributor

Fortinet SSL-VPN - error: ras_loop(), waitResult=1/waitResult=258.

Hello,

sometimes I can't connect with Fortnet SSL-VPN. What means the error ras_loop(), waitResult=1 or 258?

Information    VPN    FortiSslvpn: 15884: fortissl_connect: device=ftvnic  Error    VPN    FortiSslvpn: 14652: error: ras_loop(), waitResult=1.  Information    VPN    FortiSslvpn: 13316: fortissl_connect: device=ftvnic  Error    VPN    FortiSslvpn: 12232: error: ras_loop(), waitResult=1.  Information    VPN    FortiSslvpn: 12824: fortissl_connect: device=ftvnic  Error    VPN    FortiSslvpn: 12492: error: ras_loop(), waitResult=1.  Information    VPN    FortiSslvpn: 6500: fortissl_connect: device=ftvnic  Error    VPN    FortiSslvpn: 8496: error: ras_loop(), waitResult=258.

1 Solution
nicolasross
New Contributor III

Have you figure it out ? I've got some users facing this issue as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nicolasross
New Contributor III

Have you figure it out ? I've got some users facing this issue as well.

peter123

Hello nicolasross,

sorry, this was a long time ago. I tried probably the latest version 6.4 instead of 6.2 from the FortiClient VPN.

Sorry that the answer is not very helpful. I also don't understand why Fortinet developers didn't help. They could at least reveal what the error message means.

ShiveshM

Hello,

I faced the similar issue on windows machine. And in logs we found the same error.

In installed programs we repaired the FortiClient application.

Post repairing we are able to successfully connect to SSL VPN.

You can try this, hope this helps!!!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors