Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JoysEmilio
New Contributor

Puedo Conectarme a un VPN en un router que esta detras de un UTM Fortigate 60E

Buenos dias   Tengo un USG Pro 4 Unifi de Ubiquiti detras de un Fortigate 60E, necesito conectarme a una de las redes internas del USG por VPN, si me conecto por Forticlient al Fortinet, no puedo entrar al USG, le hago ping cuando me conecto a la red del Fortigate pero no tengo acceso. Configuro la VPN en el USG y la conexión se cae sin enviar mensaje de error.    Necesito saber si esta configuración es viable, o es necesario que tenga conectado el USG a un IP público para acceder al VPN. Google translate: I can connect to a VPN on a router that is behind a UTM Fortigate 60E good morning I have a USG Pro 4 Unifi from Ubiquiti behind a Fortigate 60E, I need to connect to one of the internal networks of the USG by VPN, if I connect by Forticlient to Fortinet, I cannot enter the USG, I ping it when I connect to the network from Fortigate but I don't have access. I set up the VPN on the USG and the connection drops without sending an error message. I need to know if this configuration is viable, or if the USG needs to be connected to a public IP to access the VPN.
0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors