Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
nidhi
New Contributor

Forticlient not working with Home WIFI

Hi,

I am unable to connect to SSL-VPN using Forticlient from my home WIFI. It is connecting fine from my mobile network though. I tried my disabling IPv6 and restarting the laptop, but it still doesn't work. the error message is attached.

3 REPLIES 3
ste
New Contributor

Hi! Try to change your DNS settings into 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (adapter settings), with high probability your router is forcing some strange DNS settings. Just try, it could work :) 

mlarma
New Contributor

As part of the massive push to get everyone working from home, several VPN issues came up. I’ve had to uninstall and reinstall clients on probably 5 out of 150 systems. Not too bad but with those there were issues of traffic not being passed or DNS being busted. The reinstall fixed it. The other big issue has been folks with expired passwords. Why won’t the client clearly state the password has expired? Would be nice if it could do that and even send the user to the web page to reset their password if it doesn’t want to do it via the FC.
SahilTalwar
New Contributor

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors