Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
debollivier_charles
New Contributor

Anydesk Web filtering

Hello,

I encounter a problem on my fortinet 30E, I cannot authorize the connection for ANYDESK, the software is blocked by WEB filtering.

If I allow the UNRATED category, ANYDESK works but it is risky to allow this category.

I added as on the attachment the sites to the white list but it does not work either.

Anyone have an idea proposed to me.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Markus
Valued Contributor

Hi and welcome to the Forums You have to change the type to Wildcard and the URL perhabs to *anydesk.com (or *net.anydesk.com)

then it should work

Best

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
ghadamyari
New Contributor

I have this problem also, I think this is a bug because you can't define an except with this style "https://AnyNet Relay" on Web Filter section. see the reason for the block on Web Filter log

ZGiorgos

I run under NFR license for FortiEDR and there is no  Web Filter section

LUCHO34
New Contributor

You can review this website; Anydesk license key  You have helped me a lot with your tutorials. For example, that url that I put helped me to solve the license problem

akushwaha
Staff
Staff

Hi @debollivier_charles ,

As I understand you want to allow AnyDesk from web filter, Please check the below article :
https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-Anydesk-is-not-working-with-default-web-fi...

Best Regards,
Abhimanyu

Yagadoudou
New Contributor II

Hello,

You can create a new Policy based on Internet-Service. This option it's better and more simple.

image.png

Regards,

mle2802
Staff
Staff

Hi there,
You can create an object using wildcard FQDN for Anydesk or using Internet Service for the firewall policy and exclude this policy from web filter.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors