Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
lucas_h_
New Contributor

Several users cannot login via either forticlient or webclient

Hi,

I have implemented an Fortigate VM Ec2 instance in aws, which we are using as a company vpn at my workplace. The instance is connected to a Radius server, which controls user logins and implements a second Factor. The login works fine for most users, but now new users are increasingly having problems loging in. They receive an "insufficient credentials" error message at first, and once they try to login to the web interface, a "Too many bad login attempts" message is thrown. The strange thing is, that other users are can to insert wrong credentials several times, and are then able to log in immediately without problems. At first I suspected that certain users used the wrong credentials to log in, but I have performed the login together with them several times, but to no avail. Is there a limit to the users than can use the vpn? So far, only one or two users tried to login simultaneously, so it would probably have to be a general limit.

Best,

Lucas

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors