Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
TechSupport4415
New Contributor

(APPLE MAC) Forticlient 6.2.2.685 - Dial-up VPN no ping

I have set up a Dial-UP VPN that is working correctly for many Windows clients.

I have done the same for a couple APPLE MAC, and the same VPNs connect successfully.

I am unable to ping the LAN hosts from the MAC -  while at the same time the Windows machine with the same settings pings successfully.

I have already tried this with 3 different MAC clients, towards 2 separate Fortigate firewalls connected to entirely different customer networks.

I tried to stop the local firewall on 1 MAC, with no difference in results.

This looks clearly a settings issue, but I was unable to find an answer through Google - also because "MAC" is a word that is easily interpreted as "MAC address" in a Google search.

Has anybody successfully connected a VPN from a MAC client? What added steps should I perform to be able to have it working?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
tosbilly
New Contributor

HI

all my windows client connect to my internal network with forticlient VPN, with MAc client, VPN conneted, but cannot reach internal NEtwork. 

Policy VPN to COrp is all, and Corp to VPN is ALL

Why, cannot connect internal server?

TechSupport4415

I have the same problem since many weeks - If anybody has a working Forticlient VPN configuration for APPLE MAC it would be very appreciated - thanks

tosbilly

I resolve my problem with changing my home network range.

Work LAN is : 192.168.1.x

Home LAN : 192.168.1.x changed to 10.10.10.x

Now is working. I don't know another way.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors