Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
user
New Contributor

How to get Fortigate VPN app from play.google.com if fortigate blocks it?

How to get to play.google.com if fortigate blocks it?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer%3Fid%3DFortinet%26hl%3Den_US&ved=2ahUKEwjYwbrkl97nAhUWl...

I do not have another network to connect to install this. 

I do not have a cell phone and using VBOX with android open source.

I do not have a way to move the desktop computer to another office or cafe or other location to get the app to install.

Please provide info how to install the app with fortigate blocking it.

If not, how to use WinAuth to get Fortigate VPN without cell phone. I do not have a cell phone. Unless Fortigate will buy and pay for it my cell phone I do not see any other way if VBox or WinAuth does not work. If there is another way, than it needs to work on Windows Xp since company uses it since many programs are not support on newer OS. 

Thank you for reading and hopefully providing info.

6 REPLIES 6
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

This error is similar/related to your Google Earth post.  It sounds like your fgt administrator has enabled Full SSL inspection, so it would require a proper security certificate be installed on your computer's web brower - this link provided more details on SSL/Full SSL inspection and how your fgt administrator should address it.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
user
New Contributor

If it blocked, than is there a way to get it working on WinAuth? This way will not have to connect to play.google.com.

user
New Contributor

Any update about using WinAuth if Fortigate VPN is blocked?

user
New Contributor

It seems there is no answer to my questions and have come up with another question:

Where can I download the APK install file for FortiToken Mobile to use FotiGuard VPN from fortinet.com site since Google Play store is blocked?

user
New Contributor

Should I assume that there is no solution for this? Or is this forum site run by volunteers and no  employees from Fortinet check this forum like MS forum site?

This is one of the reason i do not like forums since never get anything resolved on them. Miss the old days of real people interactions where someone helps the other person. 

I would like the APK file from fortinet.com site since google play is blocked by your company and can not get VPN to work. Please provide a link to it from your site. Just going in circles and getting frustrated with not getting any help from internal IT and Fortinet.

user
New Contributor

Ok. I found a bypass method to get around fortigate. Thanks for trying but i had to solve it my self.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors