Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kites182
New Contributor

HELP Needed please >>> Users suddenly cannot connect to Microsoft OneDrive and Sharepoint

Hello to all,

Need some advice on how to fix this issue.

Our users suddenly cannot connect to Microsoft OneDrive and Sharepoint.

Here is the error. (attached the screenshot)

Thanks,

Kites

-=-

16 REPLIES 16
Forti500D
New Contributor III

Hi kites182,

did you check the forwarded logs? 

kites182

Hi Forti500D,

Yes, I have already checked the forward logs and it is leading to a Web Page Blocked because of Web Filter policies. However we haven't changed any settings and even if I add Sharepoint and Onedrive on allowed URL, it is still being blocked.

I have discovered that turning off the SSL Certificate Inspection solves the issue temporarily but we cannot afford to have it that way.

Thanks,

Kites

-=-

Forti500D
New Contributor III

did you try using different browsers without disabling SSL inspection??

kites182

Hi Forti500D,

Yes, all browsers are showing different versions of what it seems like a certificate error of some sort.

-=-

Thanks,

Kites

-=-

Forti500D
New Contributor III

did you enable deep inspection ???

kites182

Hi Forti500D,

Nope, I actually removed all SSL and DEEP PACKET INSPECTIONS as of this writing as all our users cannot use OneDrive and Sharepoint when it is turned on on our IPV4 policies.

Thanks,

Kites

-=-

Forti500D
New Contributor III

Hi Kites,

https://forum.fortinet.com/tm.aspx?m=152352 refer this i think this might help you

Forti500D
New Contributor III

your welcome :) let me know the results 

kites182

Forti500D wrote:

your welcome :) let me know the results 

Have checked it. Doen't work for me.

What I have was SSL Certificate Inspection. That's what I removed just to have it working temporarily.

Thanks,

Kites

-=-

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors