Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
lexx
New Contributor

Reports

Hello, Im new to fortigate and trying to get the gist of it all. Especially the reports needed by my organization and the default ones are not what we are looking for. Tried to custom make a report to suit our tastes but the data it shows isnt exactly whayt i hoped it would be. Currently running Fortigate 60E v5.6.5. Mainlt want the top 5 users who have the most internet usage along with the sites they frequently visit, sessions etc. If anhone can provide assistance please.    Thanks :)

1 Solution
Forti500D
New Contributor III

did you try using forti cloud?

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Forti500D
New Contributor III

did you try using forti cloud?

James_G

You can get a fortianalyzer license in AWS for next to nothing (just pay for compute) for anything fgt 90 and under
lexx
New Contributor

Im using fortigate 60E and have fortianalyzer aswell. Tried making a new report but the results are unsatisfactory.

Forti500D
New Contributor III

hi lexx, can you post a screenshot of the log setting of your firewall. you cannot create a custom report using forticloud you need to create it from using fortiAnalyzer.

lexx
New Contributor

hi please find log settings attached. ok so how do i access fortianalyzer? 

Forti500D
New Contributor III

Hi lexx, your configuration is ok. if you have a fortianalyzer go to log settings and enable send logs to fortianalyzer/fortimanager option and after enabling that you have to put the ip address of the fortianalyzer.

in your configuration i don't see any fortianalyzer configuration in the firewall.are you sure u guys have a analyzer?? what is the model lexx? 

btw herewith i attached a screenshot of a forticloud, you can get only those reports using forticloud.

lexx
New Contributor

Hi, please have a look at the screenshot attached. Looking forward to your response :) 

lexx
New Contributor

And we are using fortigate 60E v5.6.5

Forti500D
New Contributor III

did you enable log allowed traffic in the policy ???

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors