Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mcdaniels
New Contributor

FGT 60F and Firmware 6.2.3 release

Hi folks,

we have got a brand new FG-60F with Firmware 6.2.2 (GA). I am wondering when 6.2.3 will be released for the 60F, because the 6.2.2 is very buggy.

Any information about this?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
wkana
New Contributor

Hi mcdaniels,

Just curious as to what types of ("buggy") issues your are experiencing. We have a 100D running 6.2.2 and haven't noticed any problems. There is the occasional CLI drop-out, but that's about it.

W_k

mcdaniels

Hi,

we also have a 100D up and running Forti-OS 6.2.2 and have high-cpu-usage caused by the ips-engine for example, if the policy is running in flow mode.

mcdaniels

6.2.3 is released today for the 60F too!

zballa
New Contributor

Hi McDaniels,

I got my 61F with version 6.0.6 and upgraded to 6.2.3, which may not have as many issues as 6.2.2, but it has its own issues, which tech support is no help. I have issues with admin timeouts and some weird messages popping up at the console, there is no help from tech support. I followed the recommendation from tech support to download and re-install the OS and it completely messed up my SaaS application group under SD-WAN Rules.

robertp
New Contributor

I have a 100F and am suffering the same issues, apparently the 40F 60F and 100F share the same asic architecture and are affected by the same known issues.

If you run 6.0.8 you should be ok

Get hold of your Fortinet sales channel and see what they can do for you.

robertp

Update from Fortinet Today, SOC4 bugs are confirmed across the 40F, 60F and 100F and still with the developers but still no patch is available.

The high memory issues we are tracking relate to IPS Engine causing instability with other processes, IPsec tunnels becoming unstable, random processes failing and system entering conserve mode followed by a reboot when you restart the ipsengine with diag test application ipsmonitor 99 and diag test app ipsengine 99

NeilG

robertp wrote:

Update from Fortinet Today, SOC4 bugs are confirmed across the 40F, 60F and 100F and still with the developers but still no patch is available.

@RobertP

Do you have ticket numbers or anything we can track RE: SOC4 bugs, that you have ongoing? 

Thanks!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors