Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
srademan
New Contributor II

Forticlient install for ARM processors

I have purchased a new Microsoft Surface Pro X and the Forticlient agent and application will not install.  Can someone give me guidance on how to get it installed or if they are working on developing support for ARM processors?

15 REPLIES 15
Kenundrum
Contributor III

There is a windows store app that is compatible with ARM. It's pretty old and appears to only support VPN functionality.

CISSP, NSE4

CISSP, NSE4
srademan
New Contributor II

I have tried that but I don't see where I can Hide invalid cert warning.  Can you point me in the direction on how to get past that hurdle?

srademan
New Contributor II

I have figured it out and thank you for pointing me to that app again.

searbet

srademan wrote:

Would you mind sharing the fix?  We tried the Windows app but still have no luck with new Surface with ARM processor.

bloooodorange

searbet wrote:

srademan wrote:

Would you mind sharing the fix?  We tried the Windows app but still have no luck with new Surface with ARM processor.

Hi,

I would try to import your FortGate's default certifcate to the user's personal certificate store within Windows 10 MMC.

Br,

Martin

HAMZA_SOUFIANE

Hi,

Would you mind sharing how you connect forticlient in Microsoft surface pro (ARM) ?

i need your help.

Thank you.

bcmdcloud

A solution would be great for this indeed. We are rolling out several Surface ProX and are really in need of a fix for this @fortinet

Magni_IT

Since I don't see any other replies and this was the top Google hit, if you start the FortiClient app on the Surface Pro it gives you a screen of text instructions directing you to the built in VPN manager.  One of the lines under it spells out how to use options:

https://yourservername:10443?ice=1

: for the port number and ?ice=1 to ignore certificate warnings.  Those are the only two I needed.  There are other options listed as well.

claudiomssousa

I have a Surface Pro X On arm you can't instal 32 or 64 client. Tried the app at Microsoft Store, but have no luck. After configuration, I have this error: SSLVPN Error=30001010(V1.0.1039) HTTPS failed (nullresponse) ... The VPN uses an IP address and a pre-shared key. My surface is almost useless without this VPN working.. THANK YOU 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors