Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ydaew
New Contributor III

Installing policy package error

Hello, While I'm trying to install policy package to device, the copy of the package is working fine and then when it enters the state of "Install package to device from commit" the management tunnel goes down for some reason and I'm receiving the following error message "fgfm install run script error(st=2,logsz=150,errno=0 No response from remote" Updating the device, it goes online again but with a Config Status "Conflict" Any advise please?

1 REPLY 1
sw2090
Honored Contributor

sounds like fortimanager related. Did you try posting this to the fortimanager forum?

HOwever I have 19 FGT in an adom and my FMG here accesses all of them trough ipsec and policy package installation works fine here. So I tend to say there ust be some more issue.

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors