Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ar4479
New Contributor

LACP support in 6.2.1 on 61e

Does anyone know if LACP is supported on the 61e?

The doc shows "Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) is now supported on FortiGate and FortiWiFi 90E, 80E, 60E, 50E, and 30E devices."

Not sure why it's limited to these model numbers and not the "odd numbered" units.

I can't find the option available in a 61e after a firmware update.

Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

2 Solutions
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

LACP support for 31E-9xE is planned for FortiOS v6.2.2, it's not supported in the current v6.2.1.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"

View solution in original post

Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Yep, the question is about the "x1x" models with internal SSD. Those will be supported in a later version.

Ede

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

LACP support for 31E-9xE is planned for FortiOS v6.2.2, it's not supported in the current v6.2.1.

Ede

Ron_Uss
New Contributor III

You can do that on FG60E with 6.2.1... I just tried it:

config system interface     edit "TEST"         set vdom "root"         set type aggregate         set member "internal6" "internal7"         set device-identification enable         set lldp-transmission enable         set snmp-index 16     next end

After that, I have this interface normally in GUI. (I don't know if this option was in GUI before I did that in CLI, I didn't check it)

NSE8 #3111

NSE8 #3111
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Yep, the question is about the "x1x" models with internal SSD. Those will be supported in a later version.

Ede

cmfz
New Contributor

anyone know if will be soon extended the LACP aggregation to the new models 60f/61f

ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Good news: LACP on x1 desktop models is now supported in FOS v6.2.3 (see https://forum.fortinet.com/tm.aspx?m=181463&mpage=2).

Ede

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors