Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Duskette
New Contributor

How do i find out my FortiAP is associated with which Forticloud account?

Hi Guys, I have taken over a batch of fortiAPs that was seized from another bankrupted company's asset. I have setup some APs using the cloudkey pasted on the AP itself via the fortiapcloud account. Everything works but i noticed that the SSID authentication kept getting switched to another password every once a week or so and it happens to all the APs that i setup. I suspected that as these APs were once in deployment by the now-defunct company, their cloud account probably is still listing these APs in the group and that sort of refreshed the ssid password to their configuration. I have to go into my cloud account and update the ssid password once and i am able to connect via my AP again. Anyone can guide me the directions on how do i find out or disassociate my current AP's with all cloud accounts and resetup everything again? Or what else can i do? Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
neonbit
Valued Contributor

I would create a support ticket with customer service and request that these AP's be associated to your account. They will probably ask you for photo evidence that you have the APs.

Duskette

neonbit wrote:

I would create a support ticket with customer service and request that these AP's be associated to your account. They will probably ask you for photo evidence that you have the APs.

I will try that. Thank you for your suggestion.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors