Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Lucien
New Contributor

Block internet connexion

How to modify the value of the "Bytes" filter fill in the arrow to give it a capacity of 50GB

6 REPLIES 6
zaphod
New Contributor III

This value is not a config value... it only shows the using of the policy... depends on log level you set for the policy...

Lucien
New Contributor

What is the procedure to change the value of the filter "Bytes" fill in the arrow to give it a capacity of 50GB

zaphod
New Contributor III

again, this is not a quota value.... this value is a informational thing.. it shows how much bytes travelled through your policy if you log all traffic... 

what you search is something like a surfing quota.. check the knowledge base or the fortios cookbook for quota.. maybe you find the correct hint..

Lucien
New Contributor

I have already consulted and I did not find that so if you can help me by giving me the procedure to manage this quota it will be great

Hosemacht

Hey there,

you can set a quota limit like zaphod described:

https://kb.fortinet.com/kb/documentLink.do?externalID=FD35134

or you can set a traffic shaper with 150kbit/sec then your Policy cannot exeed 50GB within 30 Days.

Unfortunately i didn not found a method to Limit the total traffic amount of a Policy, i guess this is not possible

in fortios at the moment. 

Regards

sudo apt-get-rekt

sudo apt-get-rekt
Lucien
New Contributor

I want to know how to change the value of the filter "Bytes" to make it go from 0B to 50GB

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors