Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
BStratton
New Contributor

Talkswitch 480VS issue with auto attendant detecting DTMF tones

We switched internet/phone service last year from a traditional telco to a company that uses all fiber.   We have not really had too many issues and this current issue didn't crop up until the last 2-3 months.  Some people that call our system trying to use the auto attendant are never having their DTMF tones detected.   I have the same cell phone as my coworker just a different carrier.   It detects my DTMF tones all the time however the phone system never detects my coworkers no matter how many times you press them.   I am trying to work with my telephone company with this.   However I was trying to fix this using the settings in the Talkswitch software.   It looks like there were two settings for DTMF tones in the 6.21 software however I am running 7.11 and it does not show up in the same location Troubleshooting > Auto Attendants  then under digit detection.   Are these setting gone or were they moved to somewhere else in the 7.11 software.

1 REPLY 1
BStratton
New Contributor

I contacted my telephone company and they were able to change a setting on their end and it seems the DTFM tones are getting through for everyone now.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors