Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
cngbandan
New Contributor

Install FortiSIEM on Huawei Fusion Cloud (OpenStack)

Hello, I trying to upload the KVM disk on FusionSphere plateform but FortiSIEM fail to boot. I would create a new virtual machine with an ISO file. Someone have a link to download the ISO of Super/Worker FortiSIEM?

[FirstName][JobTitle]
[FirstName][JobTitle]
6 REPLIES 6
FSM_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

We typically build images for each hypervisor, for example, VMware, KVM, Hyper-V, and OpenStack.

Here is the link to the OpenStack install guide https://fortinetweb.s3.amazonaws.com/docs.fortinet.com/v2/attachments/1d2f006f-5a57-11e9-81a4-005056...

Have you tried to follow this?

We do not provide ISO images of the Super or Worker nodes. We do provide an image for the Collector node.

Thanks

cngbandan

I have already sent this document to the administrators of the platform but they let me know that the steps described do not correspond to what is present on the platform

[FirstName][JobTitle]
[FirstName][JobTitle]
FSM_FTNT

Any specific errors?

I would suggest that if this is a pre-sales requirement then you get in touch with your local sales rep.

cngbandan

it not a pre-sale requirement, we have already acquire the license, and we want run the Appliance on fusionsphere

[FirstName][JobTitle]
[FirstName][JobTitle]
cngbandan

In attach a screenshot of the error

[FirstName][JobTitle]
[FirstName][JobTitle]
mkm
New Contributor

Hello, 

Any news about this integration are you been able to deploy on Fusion Cloud ?

Any feedbakc will be very appreciated.

Thank You,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors