Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
it_support2
New Contributor

Eset push installation failed through IPSEC VPN tunnel through Fortigate - corrupt files ?

Hi,

we have ESMC Server Version 7.0 (7.0.577.0). I've installed agent from console successfullya but when I am pushing installation from our console I am getting this error: Failed to synchronize package repository. See trace message for more details.

Then i found this: 2019-08-20 11:59:13 Error: CSystemConnectorModule [Thread 11f4]: Software installation failed: GetFile: Error reading HTTP response data (0x4e33)

which I found at client side at trace.log in path: \\computername\c$\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\trace.log

Error is produced while I was trying to push install of latest version of Eset Endpoint Security over WAN link.

I used software install task in this case from repository. In VPN tunnel all traffic is allowed (From any to any) and they connect directly to the internet through Fortigate 81E series router.

Their computer object is in AD OU for which is created policy where Windows FIREWALL is on but I allowed File and Print sharing and port 2222 for communication with ESMC console.

I have the same error in trace.log on that computer.

From my experience I had many different reasons for this info when it is failed: Failed to synchronize package repository See trace message for more details

- Remote registry disabled - Forticlient RealTimeProtection turned on - DNS client service disabled - computer did not applied my windows policy

but i solve all of this cases.

I just have this errors  GetFile: Error reading HTTP response data (0x4e33)

Eset system engineers told us that there may be problem with corruption of installation files because of like they said known issues with Fortigate-s firewalls ... ?

https://forum.eset.com/topic/20568-error-csystemconnectormodule-thread-11f4-software-installation-fa...

https://forum.eset.com/topic/17535-eset-corrupted-file/

Thank you in advanced

Best regards,

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors