Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
tanr
Valued Contributor II

FortiOS 6.0.6 is out

FortiOS 6.0.6 is out, with support for 100F now.  Not a lot in the resolved list, but it's an important fix.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.0.6/fortios-release-notes/760203/introduction

2 REPLIES 2
tanr
Valued Contributor II

And 6.0.6 is out for FortiAnalyzer, but the firmware for FAZ-200D isn't in the list yet.  Hope somebody adds it soon!

Nidhin_Venu

Hi how can I configure AWS VPN with FortiOS v6.0.5, wherein AWS I can only able to download configuration for Fortios5+ and that configuration unable to match with my current device and OS

Hi, guys, This has been solved as following : 

1. Use default IPsec Wizard of Fortinet and select the appropriate settings like Site to site, Remote access( don't use custom )

2. Select NAT config to depends on your  config

3.Remote Device type I leave as Fortigate 

4. Give the Ip address of AWS and port as WAN

5. Provide same Preshared key downloaded from The AWS console ( both 4.0 and 5.0 + configuration have the same PSK)

6. Select your local address 

7. For remote subnet 

a. first you select the Force to use remote WAN( by default it will allow all network - 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 )

b. save the config then the VPN will be up but if you are using your internet also from that WAN it wil be down as all traffic are forced by VPN ) 

c So you have to edit the VPN config from IPSec Tunnels and change Phase 2 selectors with correct Remote Address of AWS.

d. The remote address can be added and kept in Policy & objects > addresses

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors